Monday, August 10, 2015

We are having a wonderful P-day so far. This week has been great. We have found a couple more gators because Sat. was finding day! We did a lot of tracting! We were going to stop on Saturday, but then I was like, "we should try this last door" and guess who we found... our newest investigator. She is Jewish and we gave her a Book of Mormon. There are a ton of less actives in our ward who we are going to visit this week. We have three investigators now. We found someone on an old tracting sheet and checked her out and have an appointment with her this week. WE have one investigator from Poland who is really close to being baptized but will be out of town for the next three weeks. That doesn't bum me out, it makes me grateful for what I have. Thank you for sharing the story about the boy whose dad was sitting next to him through the night. I really liked it. I hope everyone is excited for school. How did Victor and Athena do at BYU over summer? I hope Athena enjoyed it. I know this week is going to be AMAZING! I love you all so much! 
 
Love,
Sister Favero

No comments:

Post a Comment